Under the general direction of the Patient Services Manager, the Clinic Administrator provides clerical and administrative support to the RealOptions and its health care/counseling personnel.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Possesses good physical and mental health.
- Demonstrates acceptable basic skills of oral and written communication.
- Demonstrates ability to interact with the public in a pleasant, helpful, and professional manner.
- Expresses full agreement with RealOptions’ Statement of Principle, Purpose, and Mission.
- Respects confidentiality.
- Proficient in computer programs and ability to learn new software as needed.
- Has a desire to reach out to women and families in unplanned pregnancies especially the abortion-vulnerable and abortion-minded.
A. Patient Care
- Provides warmth and hospitality to patients, callers, and visitors.
- Acts as communication liaison between patients and health care staff.
- Initiates and helps maintain patient-related paperwork.
- Assists with patient admission, transfer, and discharge process.
- Assists Medical Director, Director of Clinical Operations, Nurse Manager, PSM, PSAM, and other clinic staff with various assigned tasks, including translations if bilingual when applicable, and other temporary tasks if volunteers are few.
- Answers telephones in accordance with telephone protocol.
- Manages patient appointment reminders.
- Maintains care through efficient and organized usage and handling of equipment, facilities, and supplies.
- Attends In-Service development meetings and company events.
- Supports and attends 2 major fundraisers a year.
- Collects urine samples from patients and gives instructions when needed
- Schedule return appointments
- Makes new medical packets and charts as needed
- Calls no-shows to reschedule
Candidates, please email your Employment Application, resume with a cover letter, and references to Margé Brandt, Director of Patient Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted by email. No phone calls please.