The Community Outreach Relations Manager is responsible for supporting the community outreach team, managing volunteer engagement, and events to increase RealOptions’ visibility and impact in the community to advance a culture of life in the Bay Area.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proactive, helpful, can-do attitude
- Flexibility to adjust to dynamic work environment
- Strong administrative skills and event planning experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and presentation skills
- Neat, organized, able to work independently and interdependently. Welcoming to the public
- Computer literate including Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Google Suite; willing to train on Ministry Sync, Constant Contact, and Mobile Cause as well as database management systems
- Experience working or volunteering at a pregnancy care center
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Encourage, qualify, track, and refer potential volunteers to appropriate managers for volunteer positions.
- Offer information to volunteers through face-to-face, telephone, and email contact.
- Monitor and evaluate volunteer activities, provide monthly and quarterly reports. Correspond with current/past/potential volunteers on upcoming volunteer opportunities.
- Manage and support the event planning company in coordination and implementation of fundraising events. (Ignite Life and Walk for Life)
- Promote and engage in planning and execution of Community Outreach and awareness events related to:
- Sanctity of Human Life Month/Respect Life Month
- Volunteer Appreciation events
- Discover RealOptions
- San Jose Flea Market
- Clinic Open Houses
- Christmas Tree of Life
COMMUNITY OUTREACH TEAM SUPPORT:
- Assemble promotional material for tabling and presentations.
- Assist with the production, distribution, and maintenance of promotional materials, as requested.
- Community outreach saturation
- Compile reports related to marketing communications, events, and volunteers as requested and upload new contacts from ekyros to Constant Contact & Mobile Cause monthly
- Maintain and organize CO storage areas and inventory
- Email those who sign up for tours, coordinate scheduling, and communicate with the CEO and Outreach Team.
- Cross train in all Community Outreach programs, including getting certified through CRE to be able to educate students in the classroom and parents, and good understanding of patient services, and pregnancy loss healing
Work with Community Outreach Assistant – Coordination with the clinic administrative assistant to manage and retrieve data from several sources.
- Human Coalition reporting and data entry, outcomes
- Ekyros (CRM) – volunteer interest form data entry
- Events – data entry of registrants and attendees (CRM)
Candidates please email your resume with a cover letter and references to Donna Hecke, VP Community Outreach at Donna@realoptions.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted by email. No phone calls please.