Under the supervision of the Director of Education and organizational leadership, the Education Contractor will present and facilitate the Prevention Education Program (RealTalk) to schools, youth groups, churches, detention centers, and other community organizations.
- Demonstrates strong communication, organizational, computer, and administrative skills
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Enjoys working both independently and on a team with others. Has a bold spirit and faith level to overcome cultural intimidation and positive conflict resolution
- Highly adaptable and able to use creative skills to produce and sustain new programs
- Agrees with RealOptions’ Statement of Principle and Purpose
- Has sincere desire to reach out to students and their families
- Has a heart for students and seeing them empowered with the knowledge to make healthy decisions
Candidates, please email your Employment Application, resume with a cover letter, and references to Valerie Navarrete, Director of Education at Valerien@realoptions.net.
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted by email. No phone calls please.